2.- Identification of the data controller
Federación de Baloncesto de Castilla – La Mancha, FBCLM, is registered in the Registro de Entidades Deportivas de Castilla La Mancha, with the number FD03036 and with N. I. F. G13035795. With address at Calle Francisco de Ocampo, 1. 13600 Alcázar de San Juan (Ciudad Real), e-mail address email@example.com
The Data Controller has appointed Manuel del Palacio Anuarbe as Data Protection Delegate, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.- Information we collect, how we use it and on what legal basis.
All personal data collected will be processed for the purposes for which they were collected.
The information provided by the user, expressly and unequivocally voluntarily, will be processed for the purpose of the performance of a contract, article 6.1.b) RGPD, the interrelation with the responsible, article 6.1.a) RGPD, under prescription periods of legal responsibilities based on the legitimate interest of the parties, article 6.1.f) RGPD.
4.- Communication of data
The controller will only disclose your personal data to subcontractors and professional advisors, who are subject to the obligations imposed on them by our legal system.
We may also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you breach our terms of service.
You will be asked for the necessary consent before any other communications are made.
5.- International transfer of data
In any event, the controller will not transfer personal information to countries outside the European Union for which the European Commission has not issued an adequacy decision, if appropriate or adequate safeguards are not provided. Where appropriate, you may contact the controller (see the contact information provided at the beginning of this document) to obtain a copy of the appropriate or adequate safeguards provided in relation to transfers to countries outside the European Union.
6.- Conservation period
The registration and contact data will be kept for the duration of the relationship and no request is made for its deletion.
For the duration of cookies, please see the Cookies Policy. However, the data may be retained under the statute of limitations for possible legal action between the user and the responsible party, for the defence of the legitimate interests of the parties.
7.- Exercise of rights
You may exercise the following rights:
– Right to withdraw your consent at any time you deem appropriate. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the processing that has been carried out previously.
– Right of access. To know whether or not the data controller is processing your personal data.
– Right of rectification. To obtain the rectification of your personal data when it is inaccurate.
– Right to erasure, cancellation or right to be forgotten. To request the deletion of your personal data.
– Right to object. To object to the controller processing your personal data. You have the right to object to the above and, in accordance with your request, the controller will cease processing this information, except where I) it is processed in order to perform a contract in force II) it is processed in order to comply with a legal obligation III) compelling legitimate grounds for the processing can be demonstrated which override your interests, rights and freedoms; or IV) it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– Right to restrict processing. To restrict the processing of your personal data by the controller.
– Right of portability. To receive your personal data in a structured format and to transmit it to another data controller.
– Right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing.
To not have your data profiled or decisions based solely on automated processing.
How you can withdraw your consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the options mentioned at the end of this document. In such a case, the controller may require you to provide proof of your identity before registering such withdrawal. The withdrawal of your consent will take effect from that time and may not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to such withdrawal.
In accordance with the provisions of article 21.2 LSSICE, if you do not wish to receive this information, you may unsubscribe at any of the e-mail addresses provided, indicating: unsubscribe communications.
8.- Security measures
The responsible party has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The Site has the SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer), in order to guarantee the security of data transmission between your browser and our Site.
9.- Changes to the Data Protection Policy
10.- Contacting us
If you wish to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we hold about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact the data controller at the addresses given at the beginning of this document.
If you consider it appropriate, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as Supervisory Authority. www.aepd.es.