Terms and conditions
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.baskatschool.eu (hereinafter, the web or website), owned by the Castilla – La Mancha Basketball Federation. Your privacy and compliance with current regulations are our priority.
- Conditions of access and
- Exclusion of warranties and
- Procedure in the event of unlawful
- Applicable jurisdiction
1.- GENERAL INFORMATION
Basketball Federation of Castilla – La Mancha, herein after THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE, registered in the Register of Sports Entities of Castilla – La Mancha with the number FD03036, and with N. I.F. G13035795. Address: Calle Francisco de Ocampo, 1. 13600 Alcázar de San Juan (Ciudad Real).
If you wish to contact THE WEBSITE OWNER, please contact the above address or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data controller has appointed Manuel del Palacio Anuarbe as Data Protection Delegate, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
In compliance with the provisions of the LSSICE, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services you can unsubscribe, indicating in the subject “unsubscribe” or “do not send mail” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All notifications and communications between the user and THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through the means detailed above.
By browsing the website, it is understood that you are a user who accepts without reservation and with full knowledge the conditions set out in this text, although this does not affect some particular services offered through the website.
If at any time you change your mind, you must leave the website.
THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE reserves the right to modify at any time the information included in this legal notice, i.e., the conditions of use and information set out including those particular and other provisions may change, so we recommend you consult it regularly.
In any case, you are obliged to make proper use of the website in accordance with this Legal Notice, the laws, good faith, public order and the uses of network traffic. Failure to comply with them shall make you liable for any damages that may be caused to THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties.
THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Site or its Contents, nor that they are up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the web service during the provision of the same or previously.
THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, with the exceptions provided for in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the website and its contents, the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the website and its contents.
Access to the website does not imply any obligation on the part of the owner to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the user, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. Therefore, THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the web service, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system or third parties (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
The provision of the website service and content is, in principle, indefinite. THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE, however, may terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the page and / or any of the contents at any time.
2.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form and its subsequent authorisation.
The user is responsible for the information that he/she communicates to THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE, which may not be false or inaccurate; he/she therefore accredits that it is true and up to date.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others: Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE provides its
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE or third
- Impersonating another user, public authorities or a third
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, and none of the exploitation rights of the same may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, without it being understood that the use of or access to the same attributes any right over the same to the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from THE WEBSITE OWNER.
Likewise, even if a certain language is enabled in any of the links or external applications of the website or in the ODR Platform, such service address cannot be understood to extend to the website or its functionalities and must be considered as external and independent.
THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
3.- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is for information purposes only, but the information provided on it may not be correct or up to date, and it is therefore the user’s responsibility to check it.
THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and endeavours to install those additional technical means and measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided. THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE shall not be liable for possible damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the owner’s control; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of the owner. However, the user must be aware that security measures are not impregnable.
We protect your data with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is to say, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is totally encrypted or encrypted.
THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal
- The decisions that the User may take based on this information, as well as possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics of the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the
- The services offered by third parties that include links on this website, as well as the particular or general conditions that they require, and the contents accessed through the established
Likewise, THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by it. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites.
Sources, likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor shall it be responsible for the results obtained. THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
If you choose to leave our website via links to websites that do not belong to our entity, THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.
4.- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must immediately inform THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE in detail, identifying themselves and together with a declaration under their own responsibility that the information provided is accurate.
5.- APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
Should any part of these general terms and conditions be contrary to law, and therefore invalid, this shall not affect the other provisions which are in accordance with the law, and the parties therefore undertake to renegotiate those clauses or conditions of service which are invalid and to incorporate them into the remaining valid conditions.
The rules of use contained in this Legal Agreement are subject to Spanish law.
For any question that may arise and in any case regarding the fulfilment and/ or execution of the present rules, the Courts and Tribunals of Ciudad Real shall have jurisdiction and therefore the law of Spain shall be applicable.